How To Measure Your Wrist
Here is some quick easy instructions to help find your wrist size.
Measuring your wrist Ruler Download here
Using a measuring tape
- Starting at "0", wrap the tape around your wrist bone snugly to your skin. We need your exact wrist measurement.
- Mark where the ends of the tape measure touch.
- Do not add or subtract from this measurement.
Using a piece of paper
- Starting from the edge of a piece of paper, wrap the paper around your wrist.
- Mark with a pen where the paper's edges touch.
- Then, link up paper against a ruler and.
- Provide your exact wrist measurement in inches.
Ordering a bracelet
Please keep in mind It is important when you are ordering your bracelet
that you measure your wrist size and add 1/2" to provide for a comfortable fit.